Do you own a local property? Are you looking for an honest, reliable, responsive management company? Windermere Property Management is it.
From the moment you list your property with us, our team will take care of every detail. Moving is stressful enough-let us take the stress out of the equation. We’ll market your home, screen potential tenants, take care of the leasing logistics, collect deposits and rent, maintain your property, and deal with all tenant questions and requests from the day they move in to the day they move out. We’ll work every day to take care of your investment like it’s our own.
Explanation of Benefits
If you are looking to be hands off and still know that your property is being properly cared for and sufficiently maintained, there isn’t a better company to handle your property than Windermere. We have excellent systems in place to handle all aspects of rental management and ensure the proper maintenance of your investment.
We have extensive marketing/advertising that produces great results, procuring quality tenants much more quickly than average. We advertise our listings on the top rental sites: rentwhidbey.com, Trulia, Zillow, HotPads.com, and many more.
We conduct an initial top to bottom, inside and outside, move-in inspection upon taking your home into management. This way, should you ever decide to move back into the home, we can give it back to you in the same condition as you gave it to us (outside normal wear and tear).
Our vendors are trusted, local, competitively priced, and because of the amount of business they get from Windermere Property Management, our clients’ properties are on the top of their lists resulting in faster repairs and happier tenants.
We conduct quarterly drive-by inspections to ensure the tenants are adhering to the specific terms of their lease and to monitor the ongoing condition of the property and ensure that problems are spotted when they are small and more easily repaired.
Among other things that we will handle:
– Monthly rent collection and monthly statements
– Automatic rent disbursement electronically submitted by the 12th of every month-guaranteed (if your tenant pays on time.)
– Monthly operating statements
– Year end 1099 / year end summary statement to simplify taxes
– No charge lease renewals
– Maintenance & repairs
– Emergency situations (late night, weekend, holiday emergency calls)
– Bill payment
– Electronic rent and owner payments
Your property is in good hands with Windermere.
Our fee structure is very simple: We have a small leasing fee and a monthly management fee. That’s it. Just two fees. Our fees are similar to most other managers in Oak Harbor with a few important distinctions:
– No advertising fees (we pay all ads)
– No setup fee
– No inspection fees (our inspections are performed as part of normal management… not an added charge)
– No maintenance supervision fees (no matter the size of the job, we’ll handle bid process, competing estimates, etc)
– No vacancy fees (if the property is empty, we don’t get paid)